400g Fresh Mushrooms (brown, button, portobello or mixed variety)
1 slice of Bacon chopped into little tiny cubes (the one with little bit more fat)
2 clove of garlics (chopped)
3 twigs of Parsley (chopped )
200 ml Fresh Cream
3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and White Pepper for seasonings
Pasta serving for 4 (cooked al dente)
Pour olive oil in sauce pan, sauteed the garlic and bacon together. Put in the mushroom..
Slowly sauteed the mushroom until it sweat. Pour in the cream, and the chopped parsley, and as it heat up, reduce the heat and stir constantly. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat up the olive oil gently and put in the garlics and bacon, pour in the mushroom as it begin to brown slightly, careful not to overcook the bacon or garlics
- When preparing the parsley, do not throw away the stalks, chopped them up, they are the most flavoursome, gives the sauce some texture (crunchy)
- When mixing in the cream, the cream is cold so let it heat up and immediately reduce the heat when it start to show that it is 'cooking' and stir gently to mix the flavour into the cream, careful not to overcook the sauce, i.e. sauce too dry
- Overall, watch your timing, do not overcook any of the ingredients, otherwise they loose their moisture and flavour.
- No time measure given, due to the many factors that can vary it, e.g. intensity of fire, moisture content in the ingredients, etc. Time it yourself by observing the food as it cooked.